Nowadays, many women lead healthy lives, exercise and eat right. There are many diets that help you lose weight fast. However, it is not always possible to keep the achieved result – the lost kilograms are returned. To avoid this, it is worth following a proper diet every day to lose weight.
RULES GOOD NUTRITION
There are a few rules to follow when losing weight. If you don’t follow these tips, your weight will start to gain back.
Diet rules include:
- You can eat more in the morning and at lunch than in the evening because your metabolism is faster during the day. For dinner you need to cook something light and give up sweets.
- In order for the digestion of food to be faster and more complete, you need to divide the meal into 4-5 meals. Don’t take long breaks so you don’t get hungry. It is optimal if the break time does not exceed 3.5-4 hours.
- It is advisable to limit the use of waste: fatty foods, starchy foods, sweets. It will help you lose weight faster.
- In the morning you can eat foods rich in complex carbohydrates. They ensure a lasting feeling of satiety.
- To maintain the desired effect, you need to get used to proper nutrition and develop new good habits.
- When creating a menu, you should give preference to foods rich in minerals, fiber, vitamins and other useful ingredients.
WHAT SUBSTANCES ARE NECESSARY FOR THE BODY TO LOSE WEIGHT
A good diet for weight loss should be balanced. Healthy foods are also on the daily menu.
The following substances must enter the body:
- Squirrel. They serve as the basis for building cells and tissues in the body. A lack of these foods affects your health. Protein is found in meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, legumes and grains.
- fats. It fills you up and makes you feel full for a long time. They are also essential for absorbing the important fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. Fats are saturated and unsaturated. The former are found in animal products, the latter in nuts and seeds, vegetable oils, and avocados. A decrease in any of the types of fat, as well as their excess, leads to a violation of lipid metabolism and contributes to an increase in the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Carbohydrates. The most important energy suppliers for our whole body. They are complex and simple. The best sources of the former are whole grain cereals and breads, vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Simple carbohydrates are found in sugar and some candies, high-quality flour products, fast food, and fruit juices. These foods in the diet should be kept to a minimum as they contribute to metabolic disorders and lead to weight gain.
- Vitamins, macro and micro elements. Doctors recommend a balanced diet and daily include in the menu products that saturate the body with all useful ingredients.
- If you strictly follow the advice on proper nutrition for weight loss, the result will be visible in a month. The figure becomes firmer and the skin becomes clean and smooth.
LIST OF APPROVED MEALS
There is a specific list of products that can be used with an appropriate and balanced diet.
Allowed foods are:
- Whole grains: brown rice, oats, beech, etc.;
- Whole grain bread;
- Natural fermented milk products without sugar;
- Durum wheat pasta;
- Lean meats such as chicken, turkey, and beef;
- Cheese with a minimum of salt and fat;
- Lean cottage cheese;
- Fresh fruit;
- Coffee powder;
- Dried fruit;
- Green tea without sugar;
- Vegetable oils, including olive oil and flaxseed oil;
- Dark chocolate;
- Marshmallow and jam without industrial additives.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ACCOMMODATION
The appropriate slimming diet also includes a list of foods that should be excluded from the diet on a daily basis.
Prohibited foods include:
- Milk chocolate, confectionery;
- All confectionery, including home baked goods;
- Best white flour bread;
- High-fat cheese (40 to 50%);
- Semi-finished products;
- Canned fish in oil;
- Smoked meat;
- White rice;
- Mayonnaise and all kinds of sauces based on it;
- Dairy products with added sugar, including fruit yogurt, ice cream, frozen cottage cheese;
- All kinds of fast food, including pizza, burgers, crackers, chips;
- Fatty meat: pork, lamb, duck;
- All sugar-containing beverages, including soft drinks and fruit juices;
In the morning, you can add 0.5-2 teaspoons of cereal and cottage cheese. spoon of natural honey. Cookies are allowed for breakfast twice a week.
You can eat 1 egg a day. Fatty fish for weight loss is not prohibited. It contains essential omega-3 fatty acids, which have a beneficial effect on the metabolism and the condition of the skin. About 200 to 300 grams of oily fish per week is perfectly acceptable.
EVERY DAY MENU
The process of losing weight and well-being depends on the competent preparation of the diet. If you diversify your diet as much as possible, it will not be difficult to tolerate nutritional restrictions.
- Breakfast: millet, a glass of fat-free kefir;
- second breakfast: cottage cheese 5% fat, green apple;
- Lunch: buckwheat stew with boiled chicken breast, 100 g of cabbage salad, a glass of vegetable juice;
- Afternoon snack: boiled chicken egg, 110 g of peas;
- Dinner: 140 g of boiled fish, 250 g of broccoli, a cup of herbal tea.
- Breakfast: 2-egg omelette, a slice of wholemeal bread, a cup of coffee;
- second breakfast: a handful of raw nuts;
- Lunch: lean soup with broccoli, bean and turkey salad, a cup of green tea
- Afternoon snack: a handful of plums or dates;
- Dinner: green leaf lettuce with avocado and prawns, tofu cheese, a piece of rye bread.
- Breakfast: fruit salad seasoned with two tablespoons of kefir;
- lunch: a handful of raw almonds;
- Lunch: 110 g of boiled brown rice, a piece of boiled beef, fresh cabbage salad;
- Afternoon snack: 150 g of cottage cheese 5% fat with the addition of pieces of fresh fruit;
- Dinner: cooked tuna, cauliflower.
- Breakfast: baked cheesecakes, 110 g of cottage cheese 5% fat, black tea;
- second breakfast: two small apples;
- Lunch: a portion of fish soup, two fresh cucumbers, a piece of bread;
- Afternoon snack: a glass of kefir with 2% fat, 25 g of raw nuts;
- Dinner: 210 gr. Baked pollock, cucumber and tomato salad, green tea.
- breakfast: porridge with 3-5 prunes;
- second breakfast: hard-boiled egg, 1 cucumber;
- Lunch: durum wheat spaghetti, 110 g steamed beef, a portion of vegetable soup;
- Afternoon snack: 55 g raw walnuts, 1 tbsp. spoon of honey;
- Dinner: 120 g of cottage cheese 5% fat, baked vegetables, chicken breast.
- Breakfast: barley porridge, a glass of kefir;
- second breakfast: 25 g of raisins and plums;
- Lunch: roasted turkey fillet, cabbage salad and cucumber;
- afternoon breakfast: orange;
- Dinner: vegetable stew, 120 g of boiled beef.
- Breakfast: a glass of freshly squeezed fruit or vegetable juice, lightly salted cheese, a slice of wholemeal bread;
- second breakfast: fruit salad, a cup of green tea;
- Lunch: vegetable broth vegetable soup, salad with vegetables and meat;
- Afternoon snack: 120 g of cream cheese with 5% fat with the addition of 20 g of dried apricots;
- Dinner: vegetable broth with meat, herbal tea, two rolls.
With the right diet for weight loss you can gradually lose weight: for a week you need an average of 0.5 kg. up to 3 kg. depending on the current weight. The main advantage of the technique is that it does not burn muscle and water, but fat.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF THE METHOD
Every diet has its advantages and disadvantages. That is why it is worth looking in more detail at the characteristics of proper nutrition.
The technology has the following advantages:
- Reduce blood cholesterol levels, normalize blood pressure and heart rate, strengthen blood vessels;
- increase energy reserves in the body, eliminate drowsiness and fatigue;
- improving the condition of the skin and hair;
- normalization of the digestive system, maintaining a healthy intestinal microflora, cleansing the body of toxins;
- Weight loss, which serves to prevent diseases of the cardiovascular and endocrine systems, especially type 2 diabetes.
- The technique has only one downside: it will take a long time to stick to proper nutrition to notice the result.
NUTRITIONAL RULES FOR FAST WEIGHT LOSS
There is a separate option for proper nutrition, which will allow you to get rid of excess weight in a short time, without strict diets and restrictions. The methodology is based on the principles described above, but there are some additional nuances.
You should follow these recommendations:
- Drink water in small sips often. This reduces the feeling of hunger.
- Eat at least once every 4 hours, but in small portions. Such a diet will help speed up metabolism and lose weight faster.
- The basis of the diet should be vegetables, herbs and low-fat protein foods.
- The menu should include black pepper, ground cinnamon and coriander. These spices help to activate the digestive process.
- If you are hungry and have a few hours until your next meal, you can eat a handful of nuts or dried fruit.
- In the absence of contraindications, green tea should be included in the menu. This drink accelerates fat burning and increases efficiency.
- You need to go out more often, play sports, do special massages and wraps.
Excess weight begins to disappear in the first week after dieting. And if you strictly follow the above tips, the good result will last a long time.