There are many different methods of weight loss, but from my practice I can highlight the most effective – circular fat burning training for men. In this article I will tell you what training it is, what it is for, what muscles it involves and I will give you some tips to get a good result.
What an education
Circuit training is a set of exercises for all major muscle groups in our body, performed with a minimum rest (20-30 seconds) between exercises. At the end of the round, you have a few minutes to rest and start again.
The number of rounds in an exercise depends on your training and the composition of the exercises in it. The total training time is 30 minutes to 1 hour. Such training has gained popularity among boxers, wrestlers, hockey players and professional athletes in general.
Circular cracks are also helpful for beginners – they speed up metabolism, help you lose a few pounds of fat and gain a few pounds of muscle mass. In addition, these workouts are usually easy and can be done at home and at the gym.
What muscles work in this type of training?
One of the interesting features of training is working all the major muscle groups at the same time – legs, back, chest, arms. The exercises combine strength training with endurance work. Add to that some cardio (running, skipping rope) and the result is a great full-body boost, lots of calories burned, muscle growth and great mood.
Speaking of muscle mass. There is an opinion among beginners: they want a big biceps – bamboo bitsuhu. If you want a press, torture the press. etc. This is a complete mess and if you want to lose weight and build muscle, there are only two goals:
- Boost your metabolism and lose weight.
- Stimulate the production of anabolic hormones and therefore improve protein synthesis.
If you just torment your biceps, there is not enough stress for the release of hormones, and concentrating on one muscle group, on the contrary, destroys them and does not allow them to recover and grow. All of these nuances work well in circuit training, stimulating all the muscles of the body and helping to develop movement techniques while giving the body flexibility and endurance.
Advantages and disadvantages
- You lose weight All the functions of your body start working hard. The metabolism speeds up. The body goes into combat mode and does not require an additional charge in combat mode. For weight loss, circuit training is much better than just cardio.
- The work of the cardiovascular system is improving. The heart is also a muscle, and if you intend to live a long and happy life, be good, give it time.
- The muscles are trained. In fact, almost everything at once.
- Endurance improves. You will find it much easier to run overland.
- Improves body control. You control yourself better, the moves become fast and clear.
Such training has several disadvantages:
- It’s hard. Yes, you really have to work, sweat and work hard. Many cannot bear such loads and switch to simple cardio or reduce the load.
- You have to do the right exercise program or you risk injury. It would be fair to turn to a good coach.
- Needs space and shells. Some exercises require the presence of at least a few shells: a horizontal bar, poles, a jump rope, dumbbells, and so on. It is also important that at the end of the exercise the next projectile is free – you do not have time to wait.
Before you start playing sports, you should consult a doctor. The main contraindications are:
- Presence of injury or recent surgery.
Problems with the cardiovascular system.
Diseases of the spine, musculoskeletal system or joints.
- Techniques and types of circuit training exercises
- Exercises known from school physical education lessons and new sequences of movements are used during the trainings:
- Shoes. They allow you to train your arm and chest muscles. You can work with your own weight or with weights.
Rotation. Twisting is done both on the floor and on a special bench.
Work out with dumbbells. Alternation of swings with dumbbells allows you to train the muscles of the shoulder girdle. You can also do squats with dumbbells and deadlifts.
Pull-ups on the barbell. Exercises with your own weight have a good effect on the back, biceps and triceps. Great variability.
squats. Classic squats. Before starting the exercise, be sure to seek the help of a coach, because in this exercise is very important proper technique.
Raised from the ground. Develops leg and back muscles. Squats also require perfect technique – otherwise there is a risk of injury. In circuit training it is better not to use heavy weights, it is not powerlifting.
Immerse yourself in the pros and cons of squats. The position is similar to a push-up, then you jump up and move to a sitting position. They train the leg muscles and press.
From a sitting position, jump into place. Try to jump as high as possible.
Strap with elongated accent. For a few minutes we stand in a fixed position at close range on our elbows or arms. Keep your body straight, do not bend. It can be completed, alternately taking the legs to the side.
shuttle race. Some time you need to run in a certain segment, at the end of the segment you need to sit down and touch the ground.
skipping rope. Eternal classics, well-trained leg muscles.
For circuit training, there are a large number of exercises and variations that allow you to vary the composition and focus on a specific muscle group. The basic principles of all exercises: intensity, complex exercises, a large number of repetitions.
Examples of training programs
At home, we are limited in space and buildings, so we will use what we have: our own weight and improvised means. Example of training:
- Squat 30 times.
- 30 standing attacks.
- Push-ups 20 times while lying down.
- Plank 1 minute.
- Jump rope (also possible without jump rope) 40 seconds.
Spend at least 2-3 such rounds, depending on your training. If there is a horizontal bar, weights or dumbbells at home, feel free to use them. But you can use improvised means: book bags, bottles of water, etc. Fantasize.
In the gym
The room gives us the opportunity to use all the available material, the main thing is that it is free at the right time. The training includes:
- Dumbbell press 20 repetitions
- Upper block pull-ups are 20 repetitions.
- Exceed 25 repetitions.
- Pull-ups with a bar of 10-15 repetitions.
- Smith car pull-ups 20 reps.
- Jump rope 1 minute.
- Turn on the bench for 1 minute.
The number of repetitions and the total number of rounds depends on your training and endurance. It is better to vary the exercises by day or week, for example: dumbbell work on Monday, dumbbell work on Wednesday, pancakes on Friday or on exercise machines.